Newbie needs help with Aeon i's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1398

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently became the owner of a pair of used Aeon i's. They are wonderful speakers. However, the pieces of rectangular plastics on the back of the panels were removed by the previous owner for some reason. I still have the plastics. I'm trying to see if any owners of Aeon or Aeon i's would be kind enough to post a picture of the back of their panels so I can see where the plastic pieces go. I did find a picture on the internet, but it's not very clear. Thanks.

eaonbackplastics.jpg

i_dream_of_shaki said:
Hi,

I recently became the owner of a pair of used Aeon i's. They are wonderful speakers. However, the pieces of rectangular plastics on the back of the panels were removed by the previous owner for some reason. I still have the plastics. I'm trying to see if any owners of Aeon or Aeon i's would be kind enough to post a picture of the back of their panels so I can see where the plastic pieces go. I did find a picture on the internet, but it's not very clear. Thanks.

eaonbackplastics.jpg
Hola and welcome to the club. For better details, just email to Mr. Jim Power. He is the service manager of ML. ([email protected]). He will tell you the exact place for those plastic pieces. They are intented to reduce some panel resonance at certain frequency...this is my understanding. Happy listening,
Roberto.

Back