New to the Martin Logan Club!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IWalker said:
Either that or he'll go out and buy some expensive cables or source components (even though he seems to love his SB3) to ease his pain.

Don't give up on me now, Joey...I've just bought my first case of "top raman" to start saving for my CLXs!!! You're my inspiration! All other things are secondary (especially nutrition) when in the pursuit of the audio bliss :)

Top Ramen has been good to me before. I actually went 2 months with Ramen and sandwiches! However, I think my blood pressure went up a little because of it. :eek:

Joey_V said:
Top Ramen has been good to me before. I actually went 2 months with Ramen and sandwiches! However, I think my blood pressure went up a little because of it. :eek:
The secret to Ramen is not using too much of the "Flavor Packet" - that is where all the sodium comes into play!!!

One of my favorite Ramen dishes is a bed of Ramen with a Marie Callander Pot Pie on top of it!! Yummie!!!

I thought that I ate "healthy," holy crap man, shoot yourself, it's faster.

These speakers are excellent and I think I will stop my upgrading here.

Sorry Joey, but I just read this thread and it made me laugh.

Just today, I was thinking about trading my Claritys for a beautiful pair of natural cherry Vantages on agon, then my uncle sends me a link to a Rogue tube amp right here in Austin...I started thinking about it. It's a slippery slope!

If I hadn't just built a house, and contemplating building a pool (you think audio is expensive...hah!), I would be all over this upgrade!

Maybe next year.

Sorry Joey, but I just read this thread and it made me laugh.

Just today, I was thinking about trading my Claritys for a beautiful pair of natural cherry Vantages on agon, then my uncle sends me a link to a Rogue tube amp right here in Austin...I started thinking about it. It's a slippery slope!

If I hadn't just built a house, and contemplating building a pool (you think audio is expensive...hah!), I would be all over this upgrade!

Maybe next year.

What is a pool? A hole in the ground that you pour money into.

Good luck.

What is a pool? A hole in the ground that you pour money into.

Same as a boat but you drown your money or an airplane where you just let it fly away in the wind! LOL! I would LOVE to have a pool, but I can't justify that kind of outlay and I'd be the only one using it regularly to boot... FUNNY!

Back