New to the forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beewill

Reaction score
Hey all, glad to be amongst fellow ML listeners. I have a simple setup with ESL, Odysseys Monos, NAD M51, Cambridge Blu-ray, Bluesound Node 2i and a couple of SVS SB3000. Looking forward to chatting all things ML & AV.
WB

WB-System.png

Welcome beewill , we always need new members in our/your group.
I have a pair of ELS flanking my TV also. I was amazed by them from the moment I fired them up.

Do you find the stereo subs make any difference? I have a single 12" right now, but I do have 4 more sitting at work that I've debated on bringing home to play with.

I suppose less excursion and distortion is always a good thing.

Do you find the stereo subs make any difference? I have a single 12" right now, but I do have 4 more sitting at work that I've debated on bringing home to play with.

Yes, I think the key is sensitivity with sealed subs, they keep up with the ML nicely. I am hoping to move up to Summit X or similar soon. Love the stats ability to resolve but the woofer is lacking a bit on the ESL.

Welcome beewill , we always need new members in our/your group.
I have a pair of ELS flanking my TV also. I was amazed by them from the moment I fired them up.
Thanks Brad225, hope to pickup and share some insights!

Definitely give it a try Brandon. I had 2 subs in the living room with my ELS for a few years. One day I decided I wanted a cleaner looking room and traded them to my home theater / audio automation guy.

I do use 4 in my music room.

Welcome to the fold, glad you found us !

I definitely did with my CLX Arts! Went from 1 x Velodyne F1200 -> 2 x Hsu VTF15H MkII -> 2 x Hsu + 1 x Velodyne behind listening position for added "ambience". IIRC, I have the Hsu's set for ~60 Hz.

Hey all, glad to be amongst fellow ML listeners. I have a simple setup with ESL, Odysseys Monos, NAD M51, Cambridge Blu-ray, Bluesound Node 2i and a couple of SVS SB3000. Looking forward to chatting all things ML & AV.
WB

View attachment 22877
Welcome.
That's a nice setup. How does it sound?

Back