New to ML

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiojs

Reaction score
Just joined ML club
Recently purchased SL3, also have Magnapan 1.6QR,Eminent Technologies V111b and Dahlquist DQ10 to many speakers

:welcome:

Hi, good see another planar fan on board.

Tell us more about the rest of your gear, or better yet, post a System summary in the Member systems sub-forum.

Also, what music are you into?

We're a pretty eclectic group here. So anything is cool :cool:

Welcome , I ran Maggies for a while before I finally switched I have never looked back !

Just joined ML club
Recently purchased SL3, also have Magnapan 1.6QR,Eminent Technologies V111b and Dahlquist DQ10 to many speakers

Welcome to the club. I also had a pair of 1.6s before I bought SL3s. I much prefer the SL3s in my room. I owned a pair of 3.6s as well and thought they were superb. Just way too big for my current living space, but that ribbon tweeter was sublime...

Welcome. Now that I left Houston I realize that quite a few club members live there.

It was a well set up pair of Maggie 1.6s which got me into this mess. Loved the robust sound when the volume was turned up but was concerned that my room was to small for them. So when a pair of Aeon-is was on sale I bought it instead.

Without the Maggie experience I would not even have listened to the Logans.

Back