New To ML, Bought Today

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmaas

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and invested in a home theatre system. Purchased Pioneer Elite 60", Purity and Matinee Center. Went with Speaker crafts for my rears and a Denon3808 for receiver. New to this but decided to go with the MLs over Definitive. Purity's sounded great in the showroom with the Matinee center. Sound decent for a starter system?

Finally pulled the trigger and invested in a home theatre system. Purchased Pioneer Elite 60", Purity and Matinee Center. Went with Speaker crafts for my rears and a Denon3808 for receiver. New to this but decided to go with the MLs over Definitive. Purity's sounded great in the showroom with the Matinee center. Sound decent for a starter system?

Sounds decent for me (but I am a starter as well)...

You have the same amplifier I already have... You'll have to share your experience with ML speakers powered by that amplifier.

I'm looking also to buy ML speakers, and am considering the Vantages (or Vistas), over the Purity.... but I'm second guessing myself if the Purity are not more adequate for the Denon amplifier...

I'd be surprised if you're not delighted with your new speakers. I know I'm biased (as is almost every on this board! :D ), but I don't think you can get a better sounding speaker for the money. Enjoy!

Oh, and :welcome:

Hi bmaas,

Why not ask some friends to come over to enjoy your new system with you? Make some memories... Just trust your eyes and ears and enjoy!

Best regards,

Marc

From one newbe to another - We Made It!! We saw (heard?) the light and there is no turning back, and no reason to. This technology is amazing. Its like rediscovering your entire audio collection; its all new again.

Wishing you many years of enhanced listening.

Last edited:
Back