New to forum

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil G

Reaction score
I've browsed this forum on occasion and finally figured it was time to join. I haven't been a MartinLogan dealer for very long, but am very impressed by these hybrid speakers. They seem to be a very good match with our Bel Canto and Plinius lines. Good to be here!

Neil

They seem to be a very good match with our Bel Canto and Plinius lines. Neil

Neil, Welcome ! did someone say Plinius ???? Yes there are a few of us here that know how well the M/L's mate up with the gear from the 'Southern Hemisphere' ! I must admit I'm also experimenting with some 'Tooooobs' as well right now .

Welcome Neil. It's good to see a Canadian ML dealer on this site.

I have fond memories of superb meals at the Edgewater Cafe in Regina; are they still there (at the Sask Science Centre)?

Neil,

:welcome:!

Nothing better than some Logans, some Pliniuses (or is it Plinii for plural?).... and some friends! Grab a drink and hang out with us for a while.

Joey

Welcome Neil. It's good to see a Canadian ML dealer on this site.

I have fond memories of superb meals at the Edgewater Cafe in Regina; are they still there (at the Sask Science Centre)?

Bernard, Zest is now the restaurant at the Science Centre. It is owned by one of the top chefs in the city. The culinary scene has changed quite a bit here in the last number of years. Being a huge food and wine nut myself, I'm glad to see the level of cuisine being raised here.

Back