New Summits out there

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chordeater

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm a happy new Summits owner, since yesterday! I'm totally satisfied with their sound, it's a surprise over and over again, all the time. Now I'm in a "music listen marathon" with a perpetual smile in my face.
Well, behind you ask me for photos, here I go!:

Emitter II

The Emitter II version Blue arrives at the same time!:

The principal unit and the two power supplies (one per channel):

HiFi equipment

And the general view:

Best regrets. (Edit: best regards!)

Last edited:
Chordeater said:
And the general view:

Best regrets.

I don't think you ave anything to regret :D

Looks great , and those pics conveyed the thrill of unpacking new gear quite well...

Happy listening !

Wow! Awesome!

Chordeater,

You are so fortunate to own a fantastic set-up... Your HT room looks great as well. What are the dimensions of your HT room? Your ears will be in, "Sonic Nirvana". Beautiful set-up. :D IMHO, you consider posting your awesome system in the "Member System" section of the ML Club... ;) Your photo's look great by-the-way. :D

Enjoy your new system...

It is great to have you here!

Robin, the dimensions are 20 m2, in an irregular room (asimetrical walls), but in a few months I'll move to other house, and the living room will be about 30-35 m2, with sonic isolation ... then the Emitter II will reach the step sixty in its volume's scale!

I'd post my system in the "Member system area" this evening, I suppose tomorrow it will be visible.

Thanks.

Fantastic Summit System...

Chordeater said:
Robin, the dimensions are 20 m2, in an irregular room (asimetrical walls), but in a few months I'll move to other house, and the living room will be about 30-35 m2, with sonic isolation ... then the Emitter II will reach the step sixty in its volume's scale!

I'd post my system in the "Member system area" this evening, I suppose tomorrow it will be visible.

Thanks.
Chordeater,

The larger HT room will be great. ;) Your Summits are so beautiful, :) are they Dark Cherry?

Yes, dark cherry/black aluminium finish, a little dark have been better for my taste.

Very nice setup! :D

This reminds me... I'm posting pics of mine asap.

Chordeater said:
And the general view:

Best regrets. (Edit: best regards!)
Hola Chordeater...now you have one of the best speakers available from the world...and also, with them you can easy listen big differences on cables and audio gear. Congratulations,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Box size

Great pictures!

Do you still have the original carton boxes for the Summits?
I am trying to find out the size of those, just to know whether they'll fit in to my car (just for transportational reasons). Hoping to own a pair soon.

Thanks in advance!

Probably not going to fit 2 Summits in a car. Maybe one in the backseat of 1972 Cadillac Eldorado. What kind of car do you have? In the last month I had a mattress fly out of the bed of a pickup onto the interstate in front of me and then 2 weeks later out comes a new leather sofa onto the freeway in the lane next to me. I'd hate to see a Summit speaker fall out of the trunk of a car.

Best to ask a friend with a pickup to help out with these.

2 Summit boxes fit pretty snugly in my parents' 2005 Ford Expedition. I dont think it will fit in a car at all. Sorry. :(

Boxes

I got the dimensions, and it seems that I don't have a big enough car :(

Length: 22"
Width: 30"
Height: 65"
Weight: 110 Lbs.

But I'll find a way!

Thanks!

Back