New Summits on the Way

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you are using two sets of Audioquest to bi-wire. What models are they? I have tried both Rockefeller and Pikes Peak and have decided on keeping the Pikes Peak.

LL,

Looks much nicer than I thought it would... very suave and chic! Love the matching center and speakers! Report back on the sound as it breaks in.

Joey

stesom said:
Looks like you are using two sets of Audioquest to bi-wire. What models are they? I have tried both Rockefeller and Pikes Peak and have decided on keeping the Pikes Peak.
I am using Audioquest CV-8 for the Panel and Type 8 for the woofers. I think I will eventually sell these and move up to the Volcano Cables and reinsert the jumper pins.

LOGANLOVE said:
I am using Audioquest CV-8 for the Panel and Type 8 for the woofers. I think I will eventually sell these and move up to the Volcano Cables and reinsert the jumper pins.

That sounds like a really good plan. I am very happy with Audioquest on these speakers. The Volcano is a real step up and I will probably do the same. There are a few sets on audiogon now for a good price. How far are your panels from the wall, they look to be around 3 feet. Have you done much moving around yet or are you happy where they are? Thanks.....Steve

Last edited:
Back