New Speaker Day

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestCoastMLO

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I got these on clearance at BestBuy. ML Impression 11a's. I'm a happy camper!

Attachments

• 20220529_173533.jpg
    20220529_173533.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
That's great. Do you mind sharing how much you paid?
Remember, takes 3 months for those bad boys to break in...

Try them out with “the planets” by holst. Then some supertramp, and finally Finn’s krall. You’ll love them more!!! Congrats.

I have pair myself. They are wonderful speakers. I just listened to Phil Collins' Face Value album along with Santana Abraxas last night. Don't let anyone tell you that Martin Logan ESLs can't play rock.

Bingo. It’s one of my demo recordings. I go for the really dynamic swings of the orchestra. If you like live recordings , Al jarerau , live in London will get you going!!

Oops, now I know what you mean by Finn’s krall. It’s dianna krall ( the singer). Wonderful female vocalist. Darn spellcheck.

Oops, now I know what you mean by Finn’s krall. It’s dianna krall ( the singer). Wonderful female vocalist. Darn spellcheck.
I'm curious how spell check turned "Dianna" into "Finn's". Yes, great singer, ubiquitous at audio shows. Nothing like a well recorded vocalist through ML 'stats to make you sit up and take notice.

Latest posts

Back