NEW SITE - HOPING TO SEE MORE ACTIVITY

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the stickies on the main forum, most can be folded into a single index/FAQ entry, so I'll add that 'FAQ' thread whose posts will be pointers to some of the un-stickied and to other FAQ-type threads.
The only other sticky I might suggest is a Forum guidelines post with a summary of posting and moderation rules so everyone is cognizant of boundaries.

Proposed Stickies:

New Frequently Asked QuestionsThread: MLO Site FAQ
Forum Guidelines (TBD)

I really like this idea. Let me know if you need anything to do this.

@Angie, can you please lock that new thread so no new replies can be added. I'll keep updating it this week, and once it is in decent shape, we can sticky it, and unsticky the current set.
For now, I've got to get back to work ;)

You should be able to lock that thread. Go to the Thread Tools, and you'll see the way to make it not open.

I would lock it, but I don't know which thread you are talking about. I need links to thread to find them.

I hope I'm in the right place to get a reply:
Can I list speakers and other brands of equipment for sell on this site? Or is this for ML only equipment??
Dick

You should be able to lock that thread. Go to the Thread Tools, and you'll see the way to make it not open.

I would lock it, but I don't know which thread you are talking about. I need links to thread to find them.
It seems I lack the permission to perform those actions, here is what I see on the thread control with my login:

1591452399117.png

Could you please increase my permissions to allow thread locking, pinning, and thread movement (to relocate to appropriate sub-forum). Thanks.

BTW- this is the thread I referenced, sorry for not including the link in my request: MLO Site FAQ

Back