New Room for My New Aeon's

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Twitch,

I have picked up the new Simaudio 5.3 pre since the picture but plan to go all evolution series eventually , 1st the dedicated room . The cdp is the Supernova of the evolution series. I also added a svelte shelf under the cdp since the pictures and have done the upside down symposium rollerblock insertion as read in the www.enjoythemusic.com review of the rollerblocks.I am hoping I can squeeze in a Torus conditioner soon. The speakers in the pictures are a pair of Oddessey's.

Cheers

Last edited:
Nice room Moon. I may get the next two 78" tall instead of 84, I have a low pipe in the room that will limit my placement if I have them 84" tall.
You mentioned prime the doors "to speed things up" what do you mean?
I was thinking of leaving them natural. No WAF issues here:D

Hi Greg,

The spray can of primer will take about 5 minutes to do both panels which is a lot quicker than painting. Although I had to use a brush to paint the same paint on as is on the walls. If you prefer the natural look, don't bother painting the panels.

The degree to which the door panels are slanted back to the wall should be 30 degrees. I have half a slatted door in each corner on a 45 degree angle as shown in the picture.

Hi Greg,

The spray can of primer will take about 5 minutes to do both panels which is a lot quicker than painting. Although I had to use a brush to paint the same paint on as is on the walls. If you prefer the natural look, don't bother painting the panels.

The degree to which the door panels are slanted back to the wall should be 30 degrees. I have half a slatted door in each corner on a 45 degree angle as shown in the picture.

AHHH I see, I was thinking about that too. Once I see get the other two doors I'm gonna have some fun :D

Some small changes

Added some room treatments, and moved things around a bit. The treatment really made a difference with the imagining. I still want to add some treatments at the side of the speakers. I'll need help to do the mirror trick, so I'll do that in a few days.

Attachments

• audio 001.jpg
    audio 001.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 72
  • audio 003.jpg
    audio 003.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 71
  • audio 002.jpg
    audio 002.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Back