New ML corporate site tomorrow.. Check it out!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Got an email from Devin Zell @ ML. He says that they're rolling out a new ML website tomorrow (April 2nd).

Check it out, everyone!

Tom.

Cool!!

I always thought the old site was a little cumbersome to new ML surfers.

I don't trust anyone on April 1st.

The new site is ok....

I think it's a little clumsy.

But the thing that bugs me the most are the pictures of the Vantage and Summit in the main page of each respective product. It looks fake and IS fake. They took the Summits and Vantage old pics and photoshoped it... you can see it too! It looks really fake and I'm going to email them regarding this and hopefully they'll try to post a better pic considering these are their 2 top speakers.

Look at the Vista in-home pic... it looks nice because it's a real pic! The other two are photoshoped into the room.. not a good job either.

Not trying to be real picky, but a statement company like ML ought to iron-out their site considering their competition arent companies like KLH or Yamaha, but BW and Dali and Sonus Faber and Wilson Audio.

Come on ML... let's get the Summit/Vantage webpage right! :mad:

I don't like the new site. It's clumbsy, and the pictures of their speakers seems distorted, they should have done a proper photoshoot. Not that the old site was anything to brag about, but it was certainly better in many navigational aspects.

Check out the section for Europe... whose the moran that still thinks 'Yugoslavia' exists? Ha ha!

Last edited:
I like the new site; the lay out is much improved over the old site.

Found it interesting the stage center channel is listed in the new speakers category as “coming soon”, the cinema center is listed on the site but not the theater i. Hope we get some info on the stage soon.

Difficult to believe the site could be worse but they have done it. Is this one of the kids high school projects?

When are manufacturers such as ML going to realise that for many people the website is the first point of contact? They have achieved the equivalent of the slovenly receptionist filing the nails and chewing gum.

Good grief.

Kevin

I hate this new site... They have speakers and subwoofers all jumbled in the ESL and Design groups. A newbie to ML won't be able to figure out the "hierarchy" of these products. Yeah, B&W, Sonus Faber, Revel have better sites, but even the Polk site is a lot more organized, and more informative! Gimme back the good ol' site!

I hate to say this, but the new ML site doesn't impress me at all.. The pictures are definitely cheesy and navigation is not as easy.

The photos are definitely faked.

The site finally comes up for me, and it is truly dreadful. Pull-right "mouse-over" menus and images that pop in and out, plus the site has to preload all of this crap. Pray you're not on a slow connection. About the only way that they could make this worse would be if they pushed music at you too while the page is up.

They really need to just throw out everything in the left side menus that take mouse-over events. The buttons at the bottom are reasonably well done. The images of some of the speakers do look strangely distorted, whether as a result of Photoshop or just a bad photographer who doesn't understand shooting with perspective correction. Hire somebody that owns a view camera.

As an owner of their speakers, I'm embarrassed for them and us...

Ok - well it is better than before, but it truly leaves a lot to be desired. I couldn't find a link to previous / discontinued models either - not a good statement of your heritage or interest in your past, is it?

amey01 said:
I couldn't find a link to previous / discontinued models either - not a good statement of your heritage or interest in your past, is it?

That's an excellent point amey01.

And how about the tour of ML? You should be able to roll over the photos and have them enlarge for a better view.

There is also an error in the site: the Voyage is part of the ESL section, not the Designer's section.

garmtz said:
There is also an error in the site: the Voyage is part of the ESL section, not the Designer's section.

Also, the clarity is listed in the designer section, it should be in the ESL's.

They should also add a section just for the subwoofers and another for there in wall speakers.

Last edited:
I have not been able to get on their site for the last two days. :(

Latest posts

Back