MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

BDH55

Reaction score
Hello fellow ML fans! I may be new here, but have been a ML owner since 1992-3 (Aerius i, Quest, Summit, Script i, Descent i, Logos, Stage), and have a new pair of ESL 15A's being delivered next week! Looking forward to learning from everyone here!!!

Dan F.

Reaction score
Welcome! Look forward to hearing about your 15s when they come. I just set up a pair of CLX this week. Loving the electrostatic sound.

Lightloopy

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome. Currently breaking in 11A's. Do not be surprised how thin they will sound out of the box. TTOCS has an excellent thread about the experience which is spot on.

BDH55

Reaction score
First photos... the boxes barely cleared the garage door!!

Sorry, but it is going to take awhile for me to get these a) moved to my basement AV room, and b) unboxed and ready for the 'better' photos, but I'll get there!!

IMG_7204.jpeg

RAH

Reaction score
Hello fellow ML fans! I may be new here, but have been a ML owner since 1992-3 (Aerius i, Quest, Summit, Script i, Descent i, Logos, Stage), and have a new pair of ESL 15A's being delivered next week! Looking forward to learning from everyone here!!!
Welcome to MLO forum. Congratulations on your recent acquisition.

15A’s I imagine will be big step up sonic ladder from your previous Martin Logan hybrids.

Latest posts