New member owner of ReQuests, and Theatre

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aluxury1

Reaction score
Looking for info on left side low output on a pair of ReQuests. I have moved the speakers, swapped the speakers, ETC. I wouldn't even mind buying another pair, but none ever show up. Will vacuuming really make a difference, or are there any other ideas? I look forward to learning from you all!

My prodigies had low output and vacuuming didn't help any. I gave my panels to someone to recondition. He is going to take them apart, clean the old coating off them and apply his own new coating.

Let me know how that goes, it seems like the reasonable choice. Still not quite sure how to ship them. I am going to look at the connections at the panel then evaluate. Take care.

Let me know how that goes, it seems like the reasonable choice. Still not quite sure how to ship them. I am going to look at the connections at the panel then evaluate. Take care.
He has some suggestions for shipping. I ended up driving to his home and delivered mine personally so I didn't have to worry about shipping. I'm going to have him mail them back to me. He seems to know real well how to ship.

He has some suggestions for shipping. I ended up driving to his home and delivered mine personally so I didn't have to worry about shipping. I'm going to have him mail them back to me. He seems to know real well how to ship.
Let me know how much better they sound, I have one that seems about 6db lower than the other

I would also be interested in how it turns out. Was looking at CLS ll for sale but with original panels.
Replacement panels from ML $2855.00 + shipping. Ouch

I would also be interested in how it turns out. Was looking at CLS ll for sale but with original panels.
Replacement panels from ML $2855.00 + shipping. Ouch
Thats about the same price as Prodigy panels. I asked them about mine. I'm trying to refurbish mine with Russ right now instead.

Back