New member here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highfidelity

Reaction score
Long time lurker but I am now retired so I have time to join. I have owned M-L Monolith II's since the mid or late 1990's (purchased used) and then one day in 2004 or 2005, I was cruising Audiogon and found my dream speakers, CLS 1 (or from what I have gathered on this site, they are probably 1.5's) in walnut. Bought them and had them shipped from Florida. Decided the low frequencies were lacking and purchased a Martin-Logan Depth I a few years later. They CLS's are what I run with now, but went back to my Altec 19's for awhile, as I am also a big fan of the horn sound as well (low distortion and wide dynamics). Looking forward to contributing when I can to this forum!

Edit: Almost forgot, I owned Acoustat Monitor IV's (with the direct drive tube amplifiers) for most of the 1980's. Planar speakers that I owned before the Acoustats were Infinity Reference 2.5's.

Last edited:
James, welcome to the fold ! Congrats on the retirement ! after 46 plus years in the railroad industry I plan on doing the same at years end.

Back