New Member - Hello from Des Moines, Iowa!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to their website... warranty is 3 years and covers parts and labor. Shipping is on you...
Would have thought it was longer. Aragon is 5 years. Bryston is 20 years apparently. I like having piece of mind. Anyone own Bryston? At these high prices, having a long warranty means something to me.

Would have thought it was longer. Aragon is 5 years. Bryston is 20 years apparently. I like having piece of mind. Anyone own Bryston? At these high prices, having a long warranty means something to me.
Even though I do not own any Pass gear, I spent a LOT of time looking at amps and have heard nothing but rave reviews on Pass gear. They are built like a tank, and almost never fail. In addition, I've heard a couple stories of people having an out of warranty issue with their Pass gear... returning it for service... and Pass repairing it no charge because they felt that whatever failed, really should not have failed. I think the Pass repair department is supposed to be one of the best in the industry, so I really wouldn't sweat a 3 year warranty. If you buy Pass gear, it's likely to outlast you! :unsure:

Even though I do not own any Pass gear, I spent a LOT of time looking at amps and have heard nothing but rave reviews on Pass gear. They are built like a tank, and almost never fail. In addition, I've heard a couple stories of people having an out of warranty issue with their Pass gear... returning it for service... and Pass repairing it no charge because they felt that whatever failed, really should not have failed. I think the Pass repair department is supposed to be one of the best in the industry, so I really wouldn't sweat a 3 year warranty. If you buy Pass gear, it's likely to outlast you! :unsure:
That sounds good. It doesn't make sense why their warranty is so short then. Maybe that allows them to keep the original cost of their amps down some?

I've got heart failure, so out living me isn't too hard!

BTW, I think Shawn / Davinci Media carries Bricasti amps, which I understand are excellent. However, I have not had the opportunity to listen to them.
I can confirm that Shawn carries Bricasti, as I just ordered a pair of demo M32's from him yesterday... :D:D:D

Back