New Member from Wisconsin

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BengalCatKilo

Reaction score
Hi, I'm James and the proud owner of ML Sequel II's, Cinema center and Scripts I use for surrounds. I use to work at a small family owned A/V store for a few years that sold ML among other products. I originally got my Sequel II's from a customer who was going to just toss them away and all they needed was new panels, so with a little work I became the proud owner of these wonderful speakers and 11 years later they're still going strong.

Last edited:
Welcome James. The fact that you have had them 11 years speaks to how wonderful ML stats are.
To steal from another brand tag line "....there is no substitute"
Enjoy!

As Joel said to Lana with Miles in the back seat of the 928 at the end of the chase scene in my home town. (Risky Business)
Tried to get my wife to ride in my 911 today and she refused! She doesnt like it. She says it rides like "a bucket of bolts"! Its too rough for her liking, and a bit loud too I suspect. Guess I will just have to enjoy it alone.

Tried to get my wife to ride in my 911 today and she refused! She doesnt like it. She says it rides like "a bucket of bolts"! Its too rough for her liking, and a bit loud too I suspect. Guess I will just have to enjoy it alone.
"Bucket of bolts" ? ?
Nahhh, it's just a pleasingly taught ride, unless you've got a race setup.
Join us (PCA Chicago) for Porsches And Pastries this coming Saturday!

"Bucket of bolts" ? ?
Nahhh, it's just a pleasingly taught ride, unless you've got a race setup.
Join us (PCA Chicago) for Porsches And Pastries this coming Saturday!
I put in a sport exhaust and some stiffer Bilstein shocks, but it's not a true race car. She's just not a sportscar fan. I'm with the PCA here in the Ohio River Valley region. I need to start going to events again! Since covid-19 hit, I've been hibernating. If Chicago wasn't so far I might take you up on your offer. I'm fully vaccinated now.

Looks like this thread got hijacked by the Porsche folks- apologies to the OP.
Suggest post your 911 pic on the off topic forum. I have a feeling there are some PCA members lurking here.
Look forward to seeing them!

Look at the bright side. Less weight for those spirited drives.

30 years later I still hear about my wife's 5th Anniversary present. Over 1 1/2 years I restored a 73 911 Targa -she drove it a total of 5 times. Live and learn. Got to know the Delaware PCA group during that time, 2 Driver's Ed events and just a great group of people.
Triple downdraft Webers and Solex cams- what a glorious sound it made! Big mistake selling that one.

Back