New member from The Netherlands

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob83

Reaction score
Hi there! New member from The Netherlands here. Finally made the move to electrostatic loudspeakers. Got myself a set of brand new ESL-X's and I'm looking for some advice. Hope the people here can help me.

Hello I'm also new here. I have a post a bit further up, from last week. Was wondering what advice are you looking for? I thought it might be a good idea to ask so the experts get in on it and help. The people here are fantastic. They helped me out in my search to pair an amp. I couldn't be happier with the Sound. Happy listening and happy holidays.

Hi there! New member from The Netherlands here. Finally made the move to electrostatic loudspeakers. Got myself a set of brand new ESL-X's and I'm looking for some advice. Hope the people here can help me.

Martin Logan starter pack: Use the flash light per Martin Logan toe-in instruction, give some room away from the back wall, rake your speaker angle to perpendicular with floor, let it burn in for a bit.

Back