New member and my first ML speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 50224

Reaction score
Hi
I bought 40i and still looking for an amp since I don't have any! I will post my setup introduction or update this post later.
I really like 40i, listened to them with tube amp, but I will go with Solid state since my former setup of almost 15 years was with tubes and I am shaking things a little!

Welcome ! Barefoot in Germany must be cold this time of year ! :eek:

Welcome, Barefoot. Congrats on the new speakers! What area of Germany you are in?

Hi
I bought 40i and still looking for an amp since I don't have any! I will post my setup introduction or update this post later.
I really like 40i, listened to them with tube amp, but I will go with Solid state since my former setup of almost 15 years was with tubes and I am shaking things a little!
Willkommen aus Deutchland, Her Barfuss. ( Welcome from Germany, Mr Barefoot).

Waiting to see image of your setup.

Schone Grusse aus Australien ( Kind regards from Australia)

Zoran

Hi
Welcome. You'll find some stuff in here. The 40i's sound great in the right space and good source material.

Latest posts

Back