New Interview with Gayle and Review of Summits

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliveatfive

Reaction score
Latest issue of HI Fi + (a British magazine now owned by publishers of TAS) has an interview and review as descrbed above. I get an e-copy on the net. You can find one at Barnes and Noble, etc. When I finsih reading it, I'll have more to say.

This is the review I wish TAS had published. It is very thorough and complete. The one minor criticism of the speaker is a small coloration that the reviewer found. Other than that, he states that this is the speaker that finally brings all of ML's previous atttempts to the forefront of speaker-building.

The interview with Gayle is also quite interesting. I did not find any mention of Shoreview, but ML's ups and downs are discussed with honesty. A recommended read.

I just bought that rag (issue #43) at Borders yesterday. I didn't find the article you're refering to. #43 may not be the latest since it comes from England. What issue # did you find that in?

In response to questions:

Downloaded issue was no. 44.

The "downs" referred to in MLs history concern the engingeering behind the CLS and subsequent versions; and the necessary change to the new panels in order to create a product that would "fly" in today's marketplace.

Back