New I/C's ..........

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
I recently replaced my tired and troubled SACD player (Cary 306 pro) with a new Marantz SA-K1 Ruby, with which I'm very pleased. But in so doing I needed to replace the IC's to my line stage with RCA's since the Marantz only offered such. In keeping with my desire to have the neatest possible cabling(shortest) and acting upon recommendation / listening from a fellow audio geek I secured a pair of 'Audio Envy' Prestige I/C's that were made to perfect order (16")

www.audioenvy.com

Captain, yes that's the owners name, was easy to work with and the cables arrived 5 business days from the time I ordered. Plain protective packaging, no jewelry type boxes !

Those that know me know I don't believe in ridiculous priced wire and while these are priced above Blue Jeans and Monoprice I feel they are of value.

Sorry about your Cary 306. They had so many great reviews. Good luck with the SA_K1.

Thanks for the cable suggestion the site looks interesting.

Sorry about your Cary 306. They had so many great reviews. Good luck with the SA_K1.

Thanks for the cable suggestion the site looks interesting.

Brad, my Cary, when working correctly was just superb, unfortunately reliability was and is a known issue with their CDP's.

On a different note Dave. I though of you yesterday when I listened to a commercial on the radio.
Stingray Chevrolet in the Tampa area is raffling off a 2020 C8 2LT Corvette for charity. $5 tickets available on line.
It is a yearly activity with all of the ticket price going to a local charity. I think there is a service charge for purchasing online though.

Happy New Year

Back