New Home construction – building it Martin Logan style

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonathan,
Thanks for the heads up... I'll pass on this May discount period and plan on nabbing this deal at their Labor Day sale.
Lots of reasons for my delay including:
- purchased a Parasound A23 to power the ML Passage speakers for the dining / kitchen area
- purchased a Parasound 2125 to power the JBL Control 30 outdoor speakers for the backyard Lanai
- purchased the Electronics House award winning motorized electronic Camelot Deadbolt from Lowe's - link
- purchased a new GE refrigerator using the Lowe's Realtor Benefit program discount of 10% available to homeowners who contact a realtor regarding the sale or purchase of a home - link https://www.lowesrealtorbenefits.com/Default.aspx (getting the house ready to sell!)

I've also budgeted the purchase of the Parasound A31 to power the Stage and rear Fresco I speakers for the fall of this year, so stay tuned on that prospective purchase. If there's a Marantz 8801 available for a great price, I may pull the trigger on that as well.

Full disclosure, I've been working part-time (4 hours a few days a week) at Lowe's for a few months in my retirement and have become very impressed with the Realtor benefits program and spend much of my 'work day' at Lowe's 'selling' the MyLowes program, Lowes Smartphone/Device APP, Houzz partnership and also the relatively unknown Lowe's subsidiary called ATGStores.com. Check them out.

Best

Greg

(I sure hope the Schlage lock I purchased can be integrated into HomeSeer!)

Back