New Frescos!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

attyonline

Reaction score
I finally got some new Frescos for my ML speaker setup. Been looking at them and the Vignettes for the past year as surrounds for my five channel setup with Aeon i and Cinema fronts. Got them new in box from BB/Magnolia at the closeout price. Took about ten days to get two of them from different parts of the country. Looks like supplies of the older model are about exhausted. They match uncannily well with the Aeons, and sound wonderful, esp with SACD. Bought some table top stands on ebay at a great price and have them on small bookcases to the side and slightly behind the seating position. Had them for just a few hours of use so we will see if break in offers any significant improvement in sound. I will post photos in the system section in the next week. Now to sell my Mirage Omnisat surrounds.:p

Last edited:
Atty,

Did you get the Fresco i? I just want to clarify since you said "new" Frescos... not sure if you meant new as is new or new as in "i" version.

Joey

As noted in my original post, I bought the original Frescos, not i model since I noted the supply of the original model is just about exhausted. They are new in the box but not the i model. There apparently is no difference between the original Fresco and i other than a more rectangular shape and black woofers on the newer model. If anyone knows of additional "improvements" in the new model, I would be interested.

Per ML... They upgraded the vojtko crossovers and the woofers in the i model. I haven't had a chance to A/B the two but I'd be interested if anyone else has.

Back