Need power cords for Scenarios

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STV

Reaction score
About 10 years ago I purchased a pair of Scripts to use as rear center surrounds. The seller did not have the power cords, so I used the ones from my Scenarios.

I’ve been thinking on using the Scenarios in a bedroom setup. But now I have no power cords to use for them. Any suggestions on where I can buy some power cords for them?

You probably already tried, but did you contact Martin Logan yet? During Covid using email worked well. I used to just call them, but now I'm not so sure they take calls. The guy I communicate with there is great and really knows his stuff. My memory is bad so I can't remember his name. He should be able to help you out in some way.

Will definitely try that. Thanks!
They may even have the part there for sale still, or be able to tell you what to buy to replace it. Last year I had them build be panels for my Prodigy speakers and those are 22 years old!

Reactions: STV
Well, I got the power cords, but unfortunately I can’t use them. They sent me the wrong kind which will not work with my Scenarios. In my first email I let them know that the speakers were the Scenarios. I figured they’d know which cords to ship. I needed ones with IEC connectors, the ones I got were the newer 2.1MM barrel type connector.

So now I sent an email along with photos with what I need. I highly doubt they’ll have the IEC type cords. Now to send these back.

I have to say I’m a bit bummed.

Well, I got the power cords, but unfortunately I can’t use them. They sent me the wrong kind which will not work with my Scenarios. In my first email I let them know that the speakers were the Scenarios. I figured they’d know which cords to ship. I needed ones with IEC connectors, the ones I got were the newer 2.1MM barrel type connector.

So now I sent an email along with photos with what I need. I highly doubt they’ll have the IEC type cords. Now to send these back.

I have to say I’m a bit bummed.

You can buy Male IECs from Amazon, etc. and convert the cables you received. Not a big deal. I have made a fair number of DIY power cords to get longer lengths.

Back