Need Help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bono

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a center speaker. I don't know if i should wait for the new Martin Logan Stage or just go with the Theater i right now. Any suggestions?

Unless you favor one sound over the other I would suggest waiting. Then you will at least feel as if you have the 'newest and best' that your money could buy.

The flip side is that it is extremely difficult to wait. How patient are you?

I am in exactly the same situation - but have decided to wait. Apparently it will be available in June - so roll on the summer!!

SugarMedia said:
Unless you favor one sound over the other I would suggest waiting. Then you will at least feel as if you have the 'newest and best' that your money could buy.

The flip side is that it is extremely difficult to wait. How patient are you?

Which one do you think have a better sound Stage or Theater i? If the stage sound better then theater i, then I will wait for it.

Are there any pictures of it anywhere? I'd like to see it. Anyone know what the MSRP is going to be?

I haven't seen any pictures yet but you can bet your a** that it's going to be bloody expensive, expensive indeed.

I have not seen any photos either. However I have spoken to ML directly and they have stated that the price will be roughly the same as the Theater I. They also recommended that I wait for the Stage - they said that there is a substantial difference between the two speakers.

It is going to be roughly the same dimensions and single wired, as the Theater I.

All I know is that I am going to have to wait a little longer since I am based in the UK :(

Cheers
Marc.

marck said:
I have not seen any photos either. However I have spoken to ML directly and they have stated that the price will be roughly the same as the Theater I. They also recommended that I wait for the Stage - they said that there is a substantial difference between the two speakers.

It is going to be roughly the same dimensions and single wired, as the Theater I.

All I know is that I am going to have to wait a little longer since I am based in the UK :(

Cheers
Marc.

Like I said, expensive, ridiculously expensive!

Back