Need Advice For Rears...HELP PLEASE!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pabxmafia

I need help on deciding which rears I should use with my cinema i center and vantage speakers....I already have the scripts (not i's) for rears on my wall already..I'm happy with them...but I wanted to see if anyone else has used the clarity's for rears and if it would make a difference if stuck to the scripts or if I went to the claritys...also, need help deciding on what rear center to use..I have a couple of choices to complete my 6.1 system...

1:Scripts (not i's) for rears and fresco for rear center....
2:Claritys for rears and fresco for rear center....
3:Scripts for rears and one of the in wall ML in wall speakers for rear center...
4:Claritys for rears and one of the ML in wall speakers for rear center...

I have to figure this out by Thurs...the latest by fri...because I dont want my bro to sell his claritys or fresco to someone else....All the feedback and responses are GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

The new Script i is a Clarity without the NAC for the most part.

The Clarity would be fine in the back or on the sides. The Fresco is a perfect choice for a rear speaker. The Fresco can be moved around to find the perfect spot, whereas the in-wall isn't.

The Fresco sounds better than the in-wall as well. The Voyage is a great in-wall but the Fresco sounds better in most applications.

In my opinion you will not hear any benefit from three speakers across the back. The clarities are excellent at centering their sound so a pair of them in the rear should do just fine.

So you guys think I should use the claritys as my rears and the fresco as my rear center?...Do you think I would hear a difference between my scripts (not i's) and claritys?

Back