My new panels are finished and ready to ship

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanR

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a good Haloween day, the Odyssey panels I ordered back in May are done and now paid for and ready to ship. It’s been a great experience dealing with Ron at ML. The quoted price was right on, and so was the time frame, he told me when I ordered them it would be some time in November when they would be ready. Can’t wait to get them in my hands, so anybody that’s replaced panels on Odysseys or Prodigys feel free to post tips suggestions or anything unexpected they ran into when replacing their panels. Thanks again Ron, great customer service as usual👍

Last edited:
I replaced the Prodigy panels. Only problem I had was lining up the holes on the new plastic frame to the holes in the wooden frame of the speaker cabinet. Some holes were good while others were off. I ended up drilling some new holes in the wood to get them all in, and some I was able to get in but the screw had to be put in a tiny bit crooked.

Be sure you put in the stat stops at the last screw at the bottom. I'm guessing you have those already? If not, ask Ron to send you a pair.

Thanks man no stat stops on the speakers now but Ron is sending them with the panels. Sounds a lot like the restoration I’m doing on my Chevelle. The parts are made “to fit just like factory parts” hahahahahaha I’ll be ready to make the small adjustments.

Well the panels were delivered today and the installation went beautifully. They sound absolutely fantastic. The problem with the image shifting away from the speaker I suspected had the bad panel as the volume was increased is completely gone so it was the fact that the esl panel was at the end of it’s life. Ron in ML service has been great thru this whole process, and very patient I might add 😂

Congratulations. They will sound even better after they settle in and open up.. Enjoy

Back