Moving ML CLX’s

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could ask your IsoAcoustic Gaia II dealer about the threads for the CLXs. I do not know the exact size. I am going to see if I can find out the right CLXs thread size.

Happy listening!

The exact thread size is 3/8 diameter, with 16 threads. Then, this is the size for the CLXs, and you have several screws or adapters that come with the Gaia II. Take them to the workshop lathe place, and order 8 as I did. The Gaia II did a very good difference...there were some bad resonances, been very demanding and picky, and with them, they clean up the overall sound.

Happy listening!

CLX’s safely home. Thanks for all the advice!

Attachments

• E9E6B789-7E37-43E6-95F9-0A1736D86C56.jpeg
    E9E6B789-7E37-43E6-95F9-0A1736D86C56.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19
CLX’s safely home. Thanks for all the advice!
Looks great. I hear those are really nice subs. Have you owned Martin Logan subs and compared them to the JL Audio? Wondering what your opinion is. Was thinking of maybe getting a fathom for my next sub instead of a ML Balanced force 210.

Looks great. I hear those are really nice subs. Have you owned Martin Logan subs and compared them to the JL Audio? Wondering what your opinion is. Was thinking of maybe getting a fathom for my next sub instead of a ML Balanced force 210.
I have tried the older ML subs the Depth not the newer balance force. I owned REL and more recently a SVS SB16 all are great but none are anywhere near as good JL Audio subs. They aren’t cheap but when you hear what they can do for your system you will know why! I plan on adding the CR1 crossover to improve the sound between the subs and speakers.

Latest posts

Back