Mounting a cinema center channel on a wall

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twodogs112

Reaction score
Question for all of you. I have an original cinema center channel speaker that I would like to mount on the wall below my tv. Are there any existing brackets that might work? The speaker is 25+ years old and still working strong!!! Any suggestions? Thanks.

The manual I see says that ML made a bracket for it to mount on the way, it even says you dont have to find a stud. I think I would still want a stud!

"On the Wall An optional adjustable mount is available allowing you to mount the Cinema on the wall or ceiling without locating a stud (see figure 4). Contact your dealer for details."

You might try contacting ML through email and see if they have any left over. They seem to have parts for lots of old models.

MartinLogan Cinema Manual

The manual I see says that ML made a bracket for it to mount on the way, it even says you dont have to find a stud. I think I would still want a stud!

"On the Wall An optional adjustable mount is available allowing you to mount the Cinema on the wall or ceiling without locating a stud (see figure 4). Contact your dealer for details."

You might try contacting ML through email and see if they have any left over. They seem to have parts for lots of old models.

MartinLogan Cinema Manual

Thanks for the reply. I’ll do that today. I’m a longtime ML owner with several sets of speakers, hope they can help.

Back