More Demo Discs Anyone ?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Munster

Reaction score
I have not really gotten much feedback on whether you guys are liking these discs. I have two more, courtesy of the boys at avsforum, one is mainly LFE and the other is a great all around Demo.
Let me know if you are liking these and I will work on putting together another shipment.

I'd love to have them too, thanks!

Munster said:
I have not really gotten much feedback on whether you guys are liking these discs. I have two more, courtesy of the boys at avsforum, one is mainly LFE and the other is a great all around Demo.
Let me know if you are liking these and I will work on putting together another shipment.

Hi Munster...of course that I´m interested...if you can send them again...

Roberto Herrera
JBC SJO # 6243
2011 N.W. 79 ave.
Miami, Fl 33122.

Thanks and pura vida,
Roberto.

more demo discs

Audioraptured
1001 Rabbit Run
Chesapeake, Va 23320

thanks and do you have any other demo discs or copies of the like?
what do you need in the way of compensation? many thanks

Munster
It looks like you can't get any PM right now. I am interested in this also if you have any left. I will check back later or you can PM me to let me know if they are all gone now.

Munster has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

more demo discs

Munster: good afternoon. Thanks for the discs, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing some great sight & sound stuff. I liked some of that sword play and I forgot how cool Harrison Ford is as an actor. I am sending a disc with what I think are some interesting songs on it back to you. Let me know what you think.

Mine is eagerly awaiting my arrival back to the US - we got extended an extra 30 days. so 5 months now. back in july

Thank you very much Munster!!

I wish I had a 5.1 system to take advantage of your movie clips though!

Back