Montreal Audio Show - Festival Son & Image 2006

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyVee

Reaction score
Hi,
Is anyone planning on attending the Montreal Audio Show?? Here's the link/info:

http://www.fsiexpo.com/frames_v_EN.html

Sheraton Centre
1201, Rene-Levesque Blvd West
Montreal, Qc Canada H3B 2L7
1 800 325-3535
Metro Station: Bonaventure or Peel

Unfortunalty, we don't have any audio shows in Toronto and this seems to be the big Canadian one. My two favorites, Martin logan and Classe will both be there.

Fortunately, my fiancee works for Air Canada and my future brother-in-law lives in Montreal.. The day, including return flight, admission and luch for the BIL should run me well under $100. Worth the lust factor alone.

If anyone from the list is planning on attending, would like to meet you. Email me, on or off list..

Cheers,
Mark

This coming weekend, bummer , two of my favorite resturants are in Montreal,
Queve De Cheval on Rene Levesques and Moishes on St-Laurent Blvd. If you go the 24oz porterhouse at De Cheval is tops !!!

twich54 said:
This coming weekend, bummer , two of my favorite resturants are in Montreal,
Queve De Cheval on Rene Levesques and Moishes on St-Laurent Blvd. If you go the 24oz porterhouse at De Cheval is tops !!!

24oz Porterhouse???

Oh my goodness! Dont get me wrong, I love a good Portehouse but if I were to eat the entire thing, I have some body parts that would rebel! That is HUGE!

MarkNewbie said:
24oz Porterhouse???

Oh my goodness! Dont get me wrong, I love a good Portehouse but if I were to eat the entire thing, I have some body parts that would rebel! That is HUGE!
Mark, Thats a Baby cut, head out to "The Prime Quarter" in Maddison, WI. ..........36oz porterhouse, not for the faint of heart !!

Bon apetit

twich54 said:
Mark, Thats a Baby cut, head out to "The Prime Quarter" in Maddison, WI. ..........36oz porterhouse, not for the faint of heart !!

Bon apetit

Dave,

You need to check this out.

http://www.bigtexan.com/index2.html

Do a winner search of 2002. Look for the name Kevin from Indy. You only have an hour to devour it. I have never tasted it but was told it is very, very good and worth the attempt at getting it free. There were two of my group that went for it. The other guy couldn't finish in the time frame and they wouldn't let him offer up a taste either. Since he didn't win, I thought it was rather odd that he couldn't let anyone else taste it. This post has inspired me and I will be ordering one to be shipped to my house this summer. It will feed a large family. Enjoy the hyperlink! Oh, I have been to The Prime Quarter but I had the Filet when there and it was great! I am not one that can eat more than a 16oz steak without some major suffering..... :(

MarkNewbie said:
Nice....I added that to my travel folder in my internet favorites! Thanks
Mark, This is my last post on this subject since we have gone off course from the original (audio) topic, but should you ever find yourself in Montreal buy all means try either Moishes or De Cheval you will not be dissapointed. Last summer when I was up their, walked into De Cheval and the Martini glasses were lined up at the bar pre-chilling in ice.........ah!!! Make my Bombay Sapphire dusty dry, up with a twist !!

Back