Monoliths at Salvation Army of all places

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
Friend of mine just picked up a pair of Monoliths for less than $150. The woofers need to be refoamed and I will most likely do that for him. Anything else I should take a look at?

I will keep you informed. I'm driving over to Houston tomorrow and may check them out then.
monolith1.jpg

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a salvation army superstore a couple of miles from my house. I think I'm going to make a brief appearance there tomorrow morning. :D

believe me, MY WIFE GOES TO ALL THE SALVATION ARMYS IN MI., she is the best, she finds new Gap , cloths and Polo, and other name brands for the kids , new stuff , I am glad she is a shopper . She knows what a set of Logan's look like , and Maggies , and Apogees, and Carver , we had all and she knows the rule , also she Garage sales and will pull all good deals on Cd's and any tools. Many of wonders have been found second hand. CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR FIND AND BEST WISHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.A.P said:
believe me, MY WIFE GOES TO ALL THE SALVATION ARMYS IN MI., she is the best, she finds new Gap , cloths and Polo, and other name brands for the kids , new stuff , I am glad she is a shopper . She knows what a set of Logan's look like , and Maggies , and Apogees, and Carver , we had all and she knows the rule , also she Garage sales and will pull all good deals on Cd's and any tools. Many of wonders have been found second hand. CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR FIND AND BEST WISHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like she's been trained well. Nice job CAP!

:)

I'll also be stopping by some SA stores if I happen to see any. That's amazing.

Wardsweb said:
Friend of mine just picked up a pair of Monoliths for less than $150. The woofers need to be refoamed and I will most likely do that for him. Anything else I should take a look at?
As a buddy of mine would say....."you're luckier than a dog with two d*@#ks". Keep us posted how it all turns out !!!

Latest posts

Back