• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Monolith iii

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin67

Reaction score
I have a set of Monolith iii without crossovers or cables. Let me know if interested. Can provide more details to interested person(s).

The location would be important, as I doubt these are worth shipping.

State of the panels (orginals?) and woofers would be helpfull.

South East Michigan. Assumptions of not worthy of shipping carries a little cynicism. The speakers have been stored in my home for several years climatically controlled. One front cover for woofer needs to be repaired (pin is broke) don’t have the equipment to run speakers properly but for interested person I would take in and have tested for assurance. No reason to believe there is anything wrong at this point.

Thanks for the update, and the shipping comment was not cynicism; it is a significant challenge to ship 2x 120# 6'x2'x'2' units in a manner that would help assure their safe arrival. Costs for that part alone would be rather high. But doable with the right company.

When testing without a crossover, limit the volume applied to both protect the drivers and the amp. Test panel and woofer independently.

Is this still available? Just updating.

Back