Modifying Summit PSU/Amplifier Compatibility Board

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antipodes

Reaction score
I have a pair of ML Summits and experienced problems using them with a pair of monos based on IcePower modules.

ML technical support sent me pics of the mods required to what they call the Power Supply / Amplifier Compatibility Board, and it is fairly straightforward. Without the mods the early Summits do not recognise that a music signal is present and the panels go into standby mode.

But they didn't indicate where this board is located and how to get to it. I thought they must be on the back plate, but none of the three boards on the back plate look like the pics sent by ML.

Before I go hunting by dismantling everything till I find it, can anyone shed some light?

Of course I can go back to ML to ask them but since it is the weekend I hoped I might short cut that by asking here, so I can get them done this weekend.

A member has kindly sent me the ML PDF of how to get to the board, remove and re-install it, so I am sorted now.

I have a similar problem on my Prodigy's. Do you have some info that might be usefull for me?

I still have my issue. Any have some help for the Prodigy's.
I need to crank up volume too far to wake them up.

ChevyDK: To catch more eyes, I suggest you start a new thread for your Prodigy's problem....

Back