MLs In Front and Back?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WestCoastMLO

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I have a pair of ML ESLs in the front (along with an ESL C). I'm considering getting a pair of 11a's.

Anyone have 11a's in the front and ESL's in the back? If so, how does that sound? This would be for a home theater application.

I also have Motions and AFX speakers, too.

Thanks!

I have done ReQuest front/Aerius I back, SL3 front/ Aerius I back, Aerius I front/ Aerius I back, and same configuration with Scenario replaced Aerius I for surround duty back in the days. Excellent result with DTS music and 5.1 movies.

I have done ReQuest front/Aerius I back, SL3 front/ Aerius I back, Aerius I front/ Aerius I back, and same configuration with Scenario replaced Aerius I for surround duty back in the days. Excellent result with DTS music and 5.1 movies.
Than you! Did you change your amplification for the different fronts?

Yes, back then I use Sunfire Grand Cinema 4 channels bi amp'd fronts, left over channel for center.

I just got a pair of 11's this weekend. They are in front, and my ESLs are my new side surrounds. So far, I like it! I haven't tried the ESLs in back yet. I have a pair of Motion 15s as rear speakers.

Latest posts

Back