MLs coming Tuesday

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discocarp

Reaction score
After years of listening to music on garbage my first decent setup is coming tuesday!

2xML Claritys, 1xML Dynamo, Yamaha R-VX1600 Receiver

The plan is to eventually turn it into a theater, but a friend talked me into dumping the whole budget into this now and upgrading later with extra speakers. I think it was a good idea.

Wish me luck.

Your friend is a smart friend..... I would've told you the same, most of us here would've actually.

Good luck with your new setup! Stick around and make sure to post impressions, not to mention pics in the member's systems forum down below.

Welcome welcome! :D

discocarp said:
After years of listening to music on garbage my first decent setup is coming tuesday!

2xML Claritys, 1xML Dynamo, Yamaha R-VX1600 Receiver

The plan is to eventually turn it into a theater, but a friend talked me into dumping the whole budget into this now and upgrading later with extra speakers. I think it was a good idea.

Wish me luck.

Good Luck.

Welcome to the club. :D

Thanks. :) I'll be sure to stick around. This novice is going to need advice from all you pros. :p

The current room setup is not very ideal at all. We'll be doing an addition to the house later this year and that's when things will be setup much better. That's one of the reasons it made sense to wait on the surround speakers for now.

Back