ML theater

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mmulumudi

I am in the process of setting up a home theater(7.1).
I am buying a pair of Ascents for the two front channels.
Cinema for the center channel.
For the rear and the side channels I was thinking of Scripts initially. Now I am considering vigenette for the rear and side channels or go with scrips for the rear and vigenette for the side channel.
I appreciate your advice.

thanks.

mmulumudi said:
I am in the process of setting up a home theater(7.1).
I am buying a pair of Ascents for the two front channels.
Cinema for the center channel.
For the rear and the side channels I was thinking of Scripts initially. Now I am considering vigenette for the rear and side channels or go with scrips for the rear and vigenette for the side channel.
I appreciate your advice.

thanks.

Scripts work very well.. I would recommend them. BUT that could just be the "old style" martin logan fan in me. At this point, I haven't been able to stomach the thought of not seeing a stat panel.

I called ML and asked a very similar question and Scripts were their first recommendation to pair with the Ascents.

Dennis

yeah, i really wanted the inwalls to mate with my ascent i's, but the montages i heard are "different sounding" than my ascent's panels so i will probably go with the scripts as well.

The scripts mate very well with the Ascents. The only downside is the scripts have no bass to them, adding a good sub is a must.

Back