ML offering 10% off the 11,13,and 15 masterpiece speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or it could be the end of ML making Hybrid stats. I just don’t see them introducing a line lower in the budget range from the Masterpiece Series. And if they go any higher in price from where they are now the sales will be very few and far between. Just a thought.

I think it's just a little kickstart to get sales going again. I know that here in the US inflation is bad enough that many families are cutting back on spending, especially luxury items.
IMO 10% isn't enough to do much though. What% have these speakers gone up since 2020? When Covid came prices on these speakers went up 2x at least. Should be interesting to see what happens.
I don't see any reason for them to stop making hybrid speakers.

HD and Costco recently announced sales on big ticket items are down and the forecast was also trending down. People are reluctant to pull the trigger on big ticket items.

HD and Costco recently announced sales on big ticket items are down and the forecast was also trending down. People are reluctant to pull the trigger on big ticket items.
Yep. With rates for lending high they are really holding off on big purchases like cars and homes. Inflation is still sky high though. More pain must be felt.

If I recall the motion lineup got revamped before the ESLs got updated to the current line up last time. I would assume new speakers will come out in a year or two.. If we see another sale on the masterpiece lineup around Black Friday/Christmas then I would say they are getting close to a new lineup dropping.

I have it on good authority replacements are at least 1 year away. This sale is not a clear out.

Replacements are coming, rumored with a smaller cabinet depth, but we won’t be seeing them this year at all

When Covid came prices on these speakers went up 2x at least. Should be interesting to see what happens.
This is factually inaccurate. Pricing went from $25k>>$29k on Renaissance, $15>>$18k on Expression, $10k>>$12k on Impression, and $6.5k>>$7.5k on Classic. No where did prices go "up by 2x at least". Another difference, all of the prices for the finishes are the same price now, not an upcharge like they used to be. So ML really isn't doing anyone dirty here.

This is factually inaccurate. Pricing went from $25k>>$29k on Renaissance, $15>>$18k on Expression, $10k>>$12k on Impression, and $6.5k>>$7.5k on Classic. No where did prices go "up by 2x at least". Another difference, all of the prices for the finishes are the same price now, not an upcharge like they used to be. So ML really isn't doing anyone dirty here.
You misunderstood. I was saying that the prices were raised two different times, it wasn't just one price increase. I wasn't saying the price was doubled.

Back