• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold ML Logos Center Channel - Minty and 1 owner!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dobbler

Reaction score
SOLD locally.

Attachments

• IMG_6559.jpg
    IMG_6559.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6560.JPG
    IMG_6560.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6561.JPG
    IMG_6561.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6562.jpg
    IMG_6562.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6563.jpg
    IMG_6563.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6564.jpg
    IMG_6564.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6565.jpg
    IMG_6565.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6566.jpg
    IMG_6566.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6567.jpg
    IMG_6567.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I purchased a refurbished by ML Logos in 2010. It replaced a Cinema center. It was like going from my SL3s, skipping my CLS's and going to my CLX.
I am not saying the newer top end ML center channels aren't better but for $725 with shipping that is an amazing deal.

I have a very minty Logos up for sale.

I purchased the speaker new from Magnolia Hi-Fi in Seattle in 1996 (!) for a whopping $1,750 before tax. It has seen moderate use over the years, and was in storage for about 5 when I was between homes with a home theater room. Cosmetically it's in 98% condition. Always in a non-smoking/pet-free home, and never in direct sunlight.

in 2010 while working with Martin Logan on a warranty repair for another set of speakers, I learned that they were no longer making Logos panels. They had only 1 set left in the shop. I decided to proactively replace the Logos panel (sent to Kansas for the work). So this is the newest Logos you can buy! (I couldn't hear any difference/improvement with the panel replacement BTW.)

The speaker comes with the metal mounting bracket/stand and parts (bolts, sleeves), power cord, manual and all packaging. I'm located in Las Vegas if anyone entertains a face-to-face transaction.

Asking $725 inclusive of UPS ground shipping.

View attachment 24049View attachment 24050View attachment 24051View attachment 24052View attachment 24053View attachment 24054View attachment 24055View attachment 24056View attachment 24057
I have a very minty Logos up for sale.

I purchased the speaker new from Magnolia Hi-Fi in Seattle in 1996 (!) for a whopping $1,750 before tax. It has seen moderate use over the years, and was in storage for about 5 when I was between homes with a home theater room. Cosmetically it's in 98% condition. Always in a non-smoking/pet-free home, and never in direct sunlight.

in 2010 while working with Martin Logan on a warranty repair for another set of speakers, I learned that they were no longer making Logos panels. They had only 1 set left in the shop. I decided to proactively replace the Logos panel (sent to Kansas for the work). So this is the newest Logos you can buy! (I couldn't hear any difference/improvement with the panel replacement BTW.)

The speaker comes with the metal mounting bracket/stand and parts (bolts, sleeves), power cord, manual and all packaging. I'm located in Las Vegas if anyone entertains a face-to-face transaction.

Asking $725 inclusive of UPS ground shipping.

View attachment 24049View attachment 24050View attachment 24051View attachment 24052View attachment 24053View attachment 24054View attachment 24055View attachment 24056View attachment 24057

That is an awesome deal! Wish you were closer to Kentucky. I run 2) Logos in my theatre today: 1 above & 1 below the 144" screen, so the center channel sounds like it emanates from the middle of the screen. Logos is a very heavy, beautifully assembled speaker. I'd like a third one to have as a spare, under different circumstances.

That is an awesome deal! Wish you were closer to Kentucky. I run 2) Logos in my theatre today: 1 above & 1 below the 144" screen, so the center channel sounds like it emanates from the middle of the screen. Logos is a very heavy, beautifully assembled speaker. I'd like a third one to have as a spare, under different circumstances.
That's an impressive configuration, one top and one bottom!

That's an impressive configuration, one top and one bottom!
Thank you. It works great. I had my framer / drywall guys bolt the big metal bracket holding the speaker just under the ceiling, above the screen. Each Logos is driven from a Krell FPB600 channel.

Back