ML has 20% off sale on Masterpiece series

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone open this link? Tried with 2 browsers but nothing.

Hopefully (at least for me trying to sell a pair of Masterpiece speakers) it's a hoax!

The link works, but you could also just go to ML's site direct.

I've never seen such a sale on ML's site before. I wonder if the dealers have some extra wiggle room on the price. I got mine at 20% off but had to ask for it. So, now that ML is stating it so openly there's got to be a 'lil extra, right? And yeah, not good for resale. sorry

The link works, but you could also just go to ML's site direct.

I've never seen such a sale on ML's site before. I wonder if the dealers have some extra wiggle room on the price. I got mine at 20% off but had to ask for it. So, now that ML is stating it so openly there's got to be a 'lil extra, right? And yeah, not good for resale. sorry
Curiouser and curiouser! If I go to the ML site, there's nothing about discounts on the Home page but in Promotions I see this:

"Currently there are no promotions running"

The link still won't open, perhaps because I'm using a UK address. Using Firefox, I get:

Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

and a similar message from Explorer. Could you provide an address raher than a hot hey.

Thanks

https ://martinlogan. com/en/promotion/summer-savings-extravaganza

You'll need to remove the spaces. I had to add two spaces to disallow the post from converting it to a link.

Nice deal, too bad I'm not hunting at the moment.

Hello everyone, Shawn from DAVINCI MEDIA here. If anybody’s interested in taking advantage of the sale let me know. Definitely can include free shipping and maybe even a little extra for the members of this group! I could be reached by voice or text at 830-DAVINCI (830) 328-4624 or [email protected].

I bought a new pair of Summit X's from Shawn at DAVINCI MEDIA a few years ago at a substantial discount, presumably as the Masterpiece series was soon to be released. The Summit X's have been a great speaker and I use them in my upstairs system. But it is the Masterpiece Expression 15's that would be perfect for my downstairs room. At $25,000, a bit too high, but at $20,000, a maybe. A Class A rated speaker by the audiophile magazines.

I bought a new pair of Summit X's from Shawn at DAVINCI MEDIA a few years ago at a substantial discount, presumably as the Masterpiece series was soon to be released. The Summit X's have been a great speaker and I use them in my upstairs system. But it is the Masterpiece Expression 15's that would be perfect for my downstairs room. At $25,000, a bit too high, but at $20,000, a maybe. A Class A rated speaker by the audiophile magazines.
Thanks for the good word, and your business. Both are greatly appreciated! Shawn

Another plug for Shawn and the group @ DaVinci, bought my Spire's years back from them, couldn't ask for a smoother transaction !

Man I would LOVE to upgrade my Montis to the Renaissance ESL 15A. That price is so tempting.

ML seems to be paring back non essential products. Did not know they had a wireless amplifier, and now its at clearance prices. Maybe this is ML right sizing its product line and getting rid of dead weight.

Maybe this is ML right sizing its product line and getting rid of dead weight.
Could well be, but also likely a byproduct of loss of channel volume, as some of that was likely mostly for in-store sales (Magnolia), which have been closed.

It makes sense to draw-down the inventory and recoup the cash tied-up in the stock, likely needed to pay down loans against production/importation from Asia, which can have 90-day turn-around cycles.

Just a reminder this sale runs through the 26th of July. This is the only time I've seen Martin Logan run a sale of this amount on the Masterpiece Line. So who knows if or when we will see it again! I dont think we will ever see a better deal of that I am 99.99% certain. Take advantage if you can.

[email protected]
830-DAVINCI
830-328-4624

Back