ML Ethos Panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just washed the front of the panels ( after removing them from the bass box!) carefully in the shower for maybe a minute, then used the Lady wife’s hair dryer on low and cold the blow most of the water bubbles out then allowed them to dry for 1=2 days, then reassemble.
I washed one panel at a time because I thoughT” If the water shorts the panel, I have only lost one!”. It’s fine and I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again if necessary or recommend to someone else!!
Thanks!

Do you mean you took care of the first and tested it before working on the other? Real smart.

It seems, from what ive read on here, that if you were to ruin one panel that the other panel would be useless too. Both panels need to be made at the same time to sound right together. We have a member on here that has 2 speakers in a pair and one was somehow made a year or more before the other one. Thats if I remember right. One sounded different than the other.

Back