Ml blue logo problem - need help

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOON

Reaction score
After I recently installed a new circuit board in my Odyssey speaker , the blue logo that lights up on the front of the speaker gave up after 2 weeks, although the speaker works fine.

I took the speaker apart again after talking to Jim Powers to recheck the connection where the light wires attach to the board. It was okay.Jim sent me a new light module , but it is hardly lighting up, same as before. You would have to have your face right up to the stator in a totally dark room to see it . Do any of you guys have any idea whats going on . The light is getting power since it has a dull glow. It's not blue , but just a white glow.

Would I be able to have the powercord unplugged , take the speaker apart . This would mean the woofer is out of the back and the panel on the back off. Then recheck the wires where they attach to the circuit board, replug the speaker in and send a signal to the speaker, play music on a volume of 1 with the woofer out to see if I can get it working without having to put it all back together. I would like your thought on this if you guys have any idea's at all as to why this is happening.

Thanks , Greg

Last edited:
Here's the answer from ML,

We no longer have access to parts from that vendor. The last couple of years worth of parts from this vendor were quite dim relative to the first batches that they sent us and they could not change it for whatever reason.

Sorry.

jp

If anyone has a spare older one kicking around , give me a shout.

Thanks , Greg

Jim Power

Service Manager

MartinLogan LTD

TEL: 785-856-4733 (Direct Line)

TEL: 785-749-0133 ( Main Line )

FAX: 785-856-47

Last edited:
Back