ML announces vista. Pricing info?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think someone had said around $3500-3800 msrp, but don't quote me on it ??

Last edited:
I agree with Dave.... it should be around that price according to what we've dug up so far. But dont take our word for it, apparently everyone else but us gets first hand info on ML products for some reason... even the Russians!

I hope AudioRevolution over sized that photo of the Vista, because if that’s what the vista really looks like, that’s one gimpy looking speaker.

Zip3kx07 said:
I hope AudioRevolution over sized that photo of the Vista, because if that’s what the vista really looks like, that’s one gimpy looking speaker.

They squashed the image (look at the woofer). There are plenty of correct pictures of the Vista on this forum.

garmtz said:
They squashed the image (look at the woofer). There are plenty of correct pictures of the Vista on this forum.

I know it was squashed, I saw the woofer, I just thought it look funny. One gimpy looking Logan.

Zip3kx07 said:
I know it was squashed, I saw the woofer, I just thought it look funny. One gimpy looking Logan.

It's not good advertising, that's for sure... :D

Back