Member Pics!

• Thread starter trippinbillies40
  • Start date
MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I barely manage to live together with a daughter and a wife mainly because of background noise, and you lived with 4 females for a very long period. Man, you deserve a statue, and the noisiest-free audio system on earth as an added bonus :D
Yup, you don't know that half of that-- "living in a continuous estrogen ocean" as Jeff Foxworthy says. How I wished I would have invested in stock with the leading 3 female ingredient companies- clothes, Kotex, and hair products (I would have had ML's a lot sooner). I came from a whole house of boys.....I think the females were more of a challenge, but the pay off in the later years has been worth the patience.

My youngest (right) is entering med grad school and a top rated 125 cc motocross racer in CO. And the oldest (left) is a senior exec that can out ski 95% of the guys. The middle one is married and a professional spokesperson/actress (see her Here ). I've been way blessed that they still like to hang around with us!

Mark S.

Mark,
I do not know how you slept at night with three beautiful daughters. I am sure your wife is just a beautiful too. Congratulations on a very pretty family.

I only have one daughter and she was a handful so I can only imagine what it was like with three. MY kids are 6 years apart. My son who is older still gets her goat. So I guess some things just never change because I can still "get" my sister and sheis 48. :D

You are a lucky and blessed man.

Jeff:cool:

Here's the area I live in, taken near xmas. It might have been 65 degrees (F)that day.

home.jpg

Mark,
I do not know how you slept at night with three beautiful daughters. I am sure your wife is just a beautiful too. Congratulations on a very pretty family.

I only have one daughter and she was a handful so I can only imagine what it was like with three. MY kids are 6 years apart. My son who is older still gets her goat. So I guess some things just never change because I can still "get" my sister and sheis 48. :D

You are a lucky and blessed man.

Jeff:cool:

Thanks for the nice compliments, Jeff--

Yep....Hands behind your neck while standing against the locker.

That's bringing back memories! Ours was every Friday. It was like clockwork to hear the sirens go off to warn us. Too bad it wouldn't have worked in an actual incident.:D

I can offer some advice at a racetrack though. If you are behind the wall and a car or bike is coming towards you. Get down behind the wall, do not try to run away. Chances are you can't outrun flying debris and/or the oncoming vehicle.
Motorcycles are pretty easy. Once IT'S on the side there's not much that can happen to its trajectory, especially since the main issue with its being crashed has left the bike! :) Even if it's heading right at you, a couple of steps to the side and all is well again. Cages are another matter entirely, I wouldn't have been sitting on the outside of a gravel trap with cages on the track for girls and money!

Thought it was about time I posted a picture of myself. This was taken while on vacation in Scottsdale, c. 2002.

Attachments

• Bernard11x.JPG
    Bernard11x.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 258
Very nice picture Bernard! Polar opposite of mine !

Heres me doing what I see in my near future !

Attachments

• S6301235 (Small).JPG
    S6301235 (Small).JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 253
There are a few threads like this. Keep them coming as it's nice to have a face to the name!

Here is another picture - a family portrait of me, "wife" and "dog".

Attachments

• IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Very nice picture Bernard! Polar opposite of mine !

Heres me doing what I see in my near future !
Polar is right. Glad I don't have to worry about that this year. Last year we almost broke the record, and it was hard to get someone to come and plough the driveway.

Heres one of my wife Sandy and I that Dave (Twich54) took when we were having lunch with he and his wife Shirley last summer. Sandy's the pretty one.

Attachments

• D&S4.jpg
    D&S4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 215
Heres one of my wife Sandy and I that Dave (Twich54) took when we were having lunch with he and his wife Shirley last summer. Sandy's the pretty one.

You betcha she is !!

oh, and here is what I looked like just before I took the shot !

Attachments

• dave (Medium).jpg
    dave (Medium).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
recent one of me...

don't fear the blood sucker next to me. :ROFL:

Attachments

• Halloween 2008 008x (11) (Medium).jpg
    Halloween 2008 008x (11) (Medium).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 195
My wife and I on our recent Backroads bicycling vacation in Nantucket/Martha's Vineyard. We had a phenomenal time... great weather and cycling, great food and wine, and met some great people. Most fun I've had in a long time that did NOT involve audio!

Attachments

• A&EMarthasVineyard (Small).jpg
    A&EMarthasVineyard (Small).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 193
Oh OK Bernard - here's me in Rome, trying to look cool with some very cheap shades...

Attachments

• rome.jpg
    rome.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 183

Latest posts

Back