McIntosh and Vantage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longhorn

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with McIntosh Integrateds with Martin Logans? Thinking about going Mac and Vantages.

longhorn said:
Does anyone have any experience with McIntosh Integrateds with Martin Logans? Thinking about going Mac and Vantages.
Hola Longhorn...can you tell us how much you are going to spend for the Mac...it is a good sounding unit, but it depends a lot of your liking and also money. There are several good sounding integrated amps that sound great with ML...happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

longhorn said:

while not an integrated, i have posted several times that driving my Logos with the tube McIntosh was a truely magical combination. As McIntosh's current equipment still carries some of that tube sound (or distortion :) ) i would have no hesitation trying out the combination.

let us know how it works for you!

roberto said:
Hola Longhorn...can you tell us how much you are going to spend for the Mac...it is a good sounding unit, but it depends a lot of your liking and also money. There are several good sounding integrated amps that sound great with ML...happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

About $1500 for a used MA6500 Integrated.

longhorn said:
About $1500 for a used MA6500 Integrated.
Hola...that's a great price for a used Mac...and difficult to get even with it...Mac will work just fine!!! Mac is a very good product. Remember, trust your ears, happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Hi,

I have a MA6500 driving Ascents.
Nice indeed. Probably better with a powered bass of Vantage. Mine plays audibly better since I've added a second amp for bass.

Latest posts

Back