MartinLogan's official statement regarding Costco

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
Here's the official word on MartinLogan products being sold thru Costco.com

Attachments

• ML_Costco.pdf
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,358
Oh man... my palm cant view pdf. I guess this is what I get for being on call at the hospital. =( If someone can paste in regular txt what ML said in the pdf, that would be a good read for me while I do my rounds at 6am. Thanks.

Joey... get the latest version of Dataviz Documents to Go... opens and reads PDF files right on your Palm/Treo! Works great (tho you gotta scroll from side to side a bit).

sleepysurf said:
Joey... get the latest version of Dataviz Documents to Go... opens and reads PDF files right on your Palm/Treo! Works great (tho you gotta scroll from side to side a bit).

I think I should..

Darn, I was just about to buy a pair! Do you guys think that Costco sells Sunfire or Krell products to go with the Logans?LOL
Great to see this company stand behind its name time after time!

Dominick

new comments on Costco's site:

"This item is covered by Costco's guarantee to refund your purchase price if you are not completely satisfied. Costco's guarantee applies, even though this item may not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty, because Costco is not an "authorized" dealer of the merchandise."

Is Costco still selling Summits?

Since I have ~30 days with my new Summits and +$10K spent.... I am a bit curious if Costco still has the Summits for sale.

Greg_A said:
Since I have ~30 days with my new Summits and +$10K spent.... I am a bit curious if Costco still has the Summits for sale.

Last we checked.. they're out.

Latest posts

Back