Martin Logan vs SoundLab speakers

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterpioli

Reaction score
I've listened to the Martin Logan Summit speakers and thought they sound really good. For comparison sake, has anyone ever compared the Martin Logan Summit speakers to any SoundLab speakers? I would like to know which SoundLab speakers sound as good, or better-than the Martin Logan Summit speakers, if any.

The SoundLab Millennium-2 speakers retail for $11,970. Has anyone compared the Martin Logan Summit speakers to the SoundLab Millennium-2 speakers? The SoundLab Millennium-1 speakers retail for $16,800. Any thoughts?

Sound Lab vs. ML speakers...

peterpioli said:
I've listened to the Martin Logan Summit speakers and thought they sound really good. For comparison sake, has anyone ever compared the Martin Logan Summit speakers to any SoundLab speakers? I would like to know which SoundLab speakers sound as good, or better-than the Martin Logan Summit speakers, if any.

The SoundLab Millennium-2 speakers retail for $11,970. Has anyone compared the Martin Logan Summit speakers to the SoundLab Millennium-2 speakers? The SoundLab Millennium-1 speakers retail for $16,800. Any thoughts?
peterpioli,

About eight months ago, I tried to audition Sound Lab speakers but unfortunately the near by audio store / dealer stopped carring Sound Lab speakers, so I never got to audition them. I have read several glowing reviews. I'm still looking to auditon Sound Lab electrostatic speakers. :eek: Someday I'll find a dealer and check them out... ;)

Back