Martin Logan Video

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last few words - return, lineage, epicentre, core line ..... modern CLS???

Kevin

Did I just see the Clarity replacement (if that's even possible) towards the end? Man.... that's some cool stuff in that video!

JOey

Thanks Dan, it made me recall my visit to the plant a few years ago...again, thanks...happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Was that the various proposals for the present Clarity or possibly a peak at the next generation? Interesting how all they have to do really is go back and pick a passed over design from years ago and present it as new. Interesting times ahead.

longhorn said:
Was that the various proposals for the present Clarity or possibly a peak at the next generation? Interesting how all they have to do really is go back and pick a passed over design from years ago and present it as new. Interesting times ahead.

I'm thinking the same thing longhorn.. looks like a new Clarity to me. And it looks sleek too. If it isnt the new Clarity... it's the design that catches my eye, and I feel that ML is going the right way with all these new ML designs.... it's an awesome time to be an ML afficionado.

Well, when they have that mystery speaker on the table at the end you can see the finished clarity in the background, so it is defiantly not the mock up for the clarity. Also when they’re flipping threw the sketch boards you can see about 20 different clarity like designs and that mock up was one of them.

ML video

A really cool video; but what colors and new trim lines were they going to choose for production I wonder?

Zip3kx07 said:
Well, when they have that mystery speaker on the table at the end you can see the finished clarity in the background, so it is defiantly not the mock up for the clarity. Also when they’re flipping threw the sketch boards you can see about 20 different clarity like designs and that mock up was one of them.

It's probably going to be a new speaker of some sort... I like the designs they come up with.

Last edited:
Zip3kx07 said:

True,but the film is stated to have been taken during Nov in 04. The Clarity has been out since then. So probably a new speaker. I don't know how long Clarity has been around but could be replacement.

Back