Martin Logan Vantage

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlc1283

Have any of you guys gotten information about this new speaker? Or even better yet, have you heard it? I currently have the odysseys in the front, and they are great but the vantage seems smaller and the odysseys are a little too big. I know that the summit is an option, but I was looking to not spend that much unless I really really had to. A comparison between the odyssey, summit and vantage would be great if possible. $5k seems more reasonable then $10, but then again performance should be really different. Thank you.

The Vantage should be showing up at dealers any day now. The vantage is about the same size as the Aeon only it should produce a sound stage about the size of the ascents/odyssey's with a overall sound quality very close to the summit.

Below is a photo from CEDIA '05. The vantage is in the middle of the summits; the vantage is a little shorter then the summit.

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 734
Hi,

Seeing we are on the topic of new speakers, anymore news on the Stage. I am sure I will have to wait a couple of extra months anyway since I am based over the Atlantic in the UK!

I nearly bought the Theatre I, a year ago, but held off for the Stage. So I have been with my Cinema for an extra year :D

Cheers
Marc.

jlc1283 said:
Have any of you guys gotten information about this new speaker? Or even better yet, have you heard it? I currently have the odysseys in the front, and they are great but the vantage seems smaller and the odysseys are a little too big. I know that the summit is an option, but I was looking to not spend that much unless I really really had to. A comparison between the odyssey, summit and vantage would be great if possible. $5k seems more reasonable then $10, but then again performance should be really different. Thank you.

I'm over in Australia - I assume it'll be a LONG time waiting!

Vantage is at Tweeter

Just got a brochure in the mail from Tweeter. They show the Vantage. They can be had at minimum 10% off according to the sale terms. Not at all stores. Actually, don't know if they are physically in any stores, but that's what it said in the brochure anyway. With a Tweeter "frequent customer" type card, one could get an additional 5% off, so its possible to get the Vantage at ~$4250.

Hot Off the Presses!

ML website just updated with Vantage info! See for yourself.

aliveatfive said:
ML website just updated with Vantage info! See for yourself.

Why can't they put some decent pictures up? These really suck. The first one appears to have the panel skewed too much from photoshop. And the second one, well, it leaves much to be desired.

ML... are you listening?

Tweeter in Alexandria VA has them setup to demo. There are a pair coming to the Tweeter in Falls Church as well, they just have to set them up on the floor. I can't go out this weekend, but I may go out next to check them out...

anybody get a chance to hear the vantages? i was supposed to go this weekend, but looks like i've got too many other things going on, might end up going after thanksgiving.

Latest posts

Back