Martin Logan - Super Systems... Seeing / Hearing is Believing

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that always amazes me is when I see how little breathing room there is above above the power amps, as in the last system.

Great expensive system,but with that sort of investment more consideration should have been paid to the room.
In my mind there is a skew in the left channel because of open side and rear of the left speaker with the right channel almost in a corner
the glass table got to go. I have seen many super buck systems in the wrong room quite a few times, its like money not well spent :confused:

Both the McIntosh and Martin Logan folks were at the house to help set up the system. They did not seem to have any issues and were pleased as how it came out...so I'm good!

They did not seem to have any issues and were pleased as how it came out...so I'm good!

John, I'm sure it sounds very good, perfect......not likely, but 'sweet music' none the less !

Wow! I can't believe I Posted so many amazing speakers and Systems in one Thread!
I just tried to Post another Newly found system and I can not attach any photographs? My computer just logs me out form my browser?
I don't know why this is happening. I will have to ask my son to assist me :)

Okay, I figured it out...
Well now I found this amazing Super Duper Audio System. It has some kind of bass woofer reflex cabinet integrated into the lower cabinets.
I don't know what kind of wood was used in the cabinets but those cabinets sure are pretty.
The lower horns are supported, in the front by two wooden posts, which also acts as the front legs of the lower cabinets. A truly amazing Super System :)
03FD9078-084F-4B52-9142-19ED8D5288D3.jpeg

That's a killer looken'set up but I have more personal problems.
I finally changed my pic but when I did your computer deleted all my personal data that is usually listed below the member pic. How do I get it posted again. Maybe ask your son.
Dick Geeslin

Hi Dick,
I don't know what the problem is? My computer is super protected. My son and I are confused about the problems you are having. I can assure you it isn't from my computer.

It is good to be back at our Martin Logan Owners website :)
My Super Home Theater System has changed a little bit, since I last was here...
tempImageUu3iLi.jpg
tempImageGVo4qF.jpg
tempImageOgsuDk.jpg

Hi Dick,
I don't know what the problem is? My computer is super protected. My son and I are confused about the problems you are having. I can assure you it isn't from my computer.
May I send you a screen shot and attach so you can see what I'm talking about?
I'm going to try 2 pics and attach here. Can you see the difference?
Thanxs;
Dick

Attachments

•  Hang in there .png
    Hang in there .png
    590 KB · Views: 5
  •  this is correct .png
    this is correct .png
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Well now I found this amazing Super Duper Audio System. It has some kind of bass woofer reflex cabinet integrated into the lower cabinets.
Hi Robin, welcome back.

That cabinet in the foreground is a JBL Paragon stereo loudspeaker. It was designed to fit in with mid-century modern decor and not look like a pair of angular boxes. Love the look.
It's a classic, and as such has a huge following and someone is even recreating full-sized and 'desktop' versions, see this: PARAGON

Latest posts

Back